RAC on single Windows trouble

From: Sergey Kolesov <ksm_at_vbf.ru>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:59:16 +0300

Dear sirs!
Being based on paper "Multi-Instance RAC on single Windows PC" (www.oaktable.net), I have tried to realize RAC for Oracle 9.2.0.1, but after realization of all preparatory stages at start on creation of database immediately receiving the message PRKR-1005: adding of cluster database <..> Configuration failed, PRKR-1064... As I suspect, this consequence of mistakes: File not found: \preinstall _ rac\olm\crlogdr.exe and similars, which I received at installation Oracle (disk 3). I even repeatedly unloaded disk 3 from technet and repeated installation, but received the same result. Believing, that the reason in Cluster File System for Windows, I even copied modules from c:\preinstall _ rac\olm in oracle\ora92\bin, but it has not helped. I shall be grateful for the help. Received on Wed Dec 11 2002 - 04:59:16 CST