Re: optimal sql

From: Hanne Iren Midttun <hannem_at_tihlde.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:46:50 +0100

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Christoph Seidel wrote:
> Hanne Iren Midttun wrote:
>
> > Make statistic in your production database (analyze or dbms_stats) and
> > transfear the statistic to your test database.
>
> how can i do this?

ie: http://www.oracle-base.com/Articles/8i/CostBasedOptimizer(CBO)AndDatabaseStatistics.asp Look under the headline: Transfering Stats

I tought it was possible to do this by analyze also. (By exp/imp sys and system) But I can not find anything about it, so perheps it is not possible? somebody who knows?

Hanne Received on Wed Dec 11 2002 - 02:46:50 CST