Re: Creating Tablespace with multiple Datafiles.

From: Jigar Parsana <jigarparsana_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Dec 2002 11:26:07 -0800

Thank you all for your feedback. rite after posting the message it struck me that probably i should try taking off the "datafile" keyword. I am a developer and am not involved with database administration works..but lately out dba was laid off..and this responsiblity is slipping towards me....Neways..i appriciate your tips.

thanx,

Jigar. Received on Tue Dec 10 2002 - 13:26:07 CST