Re: Creating Tablespace with multiple Datafiles.

From: Peter van Rijn <p.vanrijnREMOVE_at_THISzhew.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:41:06 +0100

Hi Jigar,

Any reason for not using just one datafile of 600M? The name of the tablespace *suggests* it is meant to contain rollback segments. IF that's the case I think you should alter your default storage clause. Personally I'd prefer equally sized extents in rollback segments (INITIAL=NEXT). Many threads are dedicated to using OPTIMAL. I never do.

regards,
Peter

"Jigar Parsana" <jigarparsana_at_yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:a079a49c.0212090813.4e845e2d_at_posting.google.com...