Import fails into a different tablespace

From: Maria <evoradba_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 9 Dec 2002 16:32:49 -0800

Hi there

I'm having the following problem which is driving me nuts I have 2 schemas TST and BACKUP that originally they were sharing the same tablespaces, then I have separeted 4 tables into different tablespaces one called TEST_BKP_DATA_TBS the other TEST_TST_DATA_TBS, then I did a full export of the database schema BACKUP and then a import into TST schema which is failing all the time with the error

ORA-01658: unable to create INITIAL extent for segment in tablespace TEST_BACKUP_DATA_TBS and realy want is the import to go to TEST_TST_DATA_TBS, and not into the other tablespace, I have

imp ${AIQ_SYSTEMUSER}/${AIQ_SYSTEMPASSWORD}@${AIQ_DBSERVER} FILE=${AIQ_DUMPFILE}
 FROMUSER=${AIQ_DBUSER} TOUSER=${AIQ_BK_DBUSER_DBO}IGNORE=Y BUFFER=5242880 COMMIT=Y INDE
XES=N CONSTRAINTS=N >${TMPFILE} 2>&1 can someone please tell me how can I avoid this problem, how can I import from user's tablespace into another tablespace ..... Thanks
Helena Received on Mon Dec 09 2002 - 18:32:49 CST