Re: I have a problem to create a constraint referencing table in another schema

From: Peter van Rijn <p.vanrijnREMOVE_at_THISzhew.nl>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:14:02 +0100

[1] removing the DBA role is not necessarily a problem, you could could create similar roles yourself
[2] to be able to reference a table you (i.e. the table owner) need to grant the REFERENCES privilege to the user that needs it.

hth,
Peter

"Mathias Kluge" <software_at_dgateway-ger.com> schreef in bericht news:263641f3.0212090704.453736a0_at_posting.google.com...