Re: SQLCODE vs. ORA-nnnnn msgs

From: Ed Stevens <spamdump_at_nospam.noway.nohow>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:58:45 GMT

At least I've found someone who understands the question!

This conversion is being done on OS/2 to NT. I do have access to a Unix system, but am a neophyte on that platform. I'll see what I can do there; thanks for the tip.

I think the checking of SQLCODE is mostly done by references to 88-levels in the SQLCA copybook, but there are probably a few hard-coded values in the procedure.