please advize: SCO Linux compatanility

From: John Andersen <johna_at_kintla.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 21:07:24 -0700

I have used Oracle on Redhat 6.2 as well as Solaris.

Because of current hardware compatability issues, I am considering Installing a current version of SCO.

I thought I would check with this group to see if anyone has had any experience with SCO and Oracle rdbms 8.1.7

thanks,

JA Received on Sun Dec 08 2002 - 22:07:24 CST