Re: oerr 6508

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 14:04:53 +0100

On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 04:36:54 +0000, meekes_26 <member_at_dbforums.com> wrote:

> I have reproduced this case many times and
>it always occurr when i compile something from one session and use that
>compiled program on another session.

This is *completely* normal. If you compile a dependent program unit (which is in already in memory) the program unit gets invalid. Your program will not be able to call it.
Other than that the usual causes for 6508 are lacking privileges and lacking synonyms.

No 'setting' necessary.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun Dec 08 2002 - 07:04:53 CST