9i RAC Linux configuration on the Cheap ??

From: bullwinkle <jpseo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 04:25:58 GMT

Hey Gang ...

Am trying to implement a 9i RAC on linux at home... as, at work, we are a HP-UX shop so chances are slim to none that I get to do it there..

Am planning to get a copy of Redhat AS 2.1 ...

Anyone runnnig it on Firewire ???

Looking for the cheapest intel configuration, as DELL/HP config will cost me a mint ...

Any info, advice appreciated ..

TIA jpseo_at_yahoo.com Received on Sat Dec 07 2002 - 22:25:58 CST