Re: How do I speed this up?

From: Mike Heden <mheden_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 7 Dec 2002 11:08:44 -0800

Paul,

No they're not the same table, although you could be forgiven for thinking that was the case. Both tables contain other columns that are particular to the individual table. It's just the uniquekey column that is common to both. Normally the rows in thses two tables always have a couterpart row with the same uniquekey value in the other table. I need to remove rows where there is no matching entry in the other table.

Regards,

Mike