Oracle + HP UX + ORA 01034

From: Leszek wielgosz <leszek.wielgosz_at_pkobp.pl>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:17:48 +0100

Hi
I have the problem and I don't know what I may do to resolve it

On HP UX 11 works two Oracle 8i instances. First one works properly, with second one I have a problem. One or two weeks it works OK, but after ,when I shut it down and next I try start it up I see message:

Error
ORA - 01034 Oracle not available
(Error description: problem with menagmement memory for SGA) ORA-27101 shared memory realm does not exist HP UX Error 2 No such file or directory

  1. Database files and permissions are OK
  2. Variables are setting properly
  3. Registries in init.ora point out to files that are existing
  4. There are no errors in logfiles
  5. Phisical Memory is sufficent to Oracle processes
  6. Kernel parameters are mounted according to Oracle documentation

I'll gratefull for each suggestion

Regards
Leszek Received on Sat Dec 07 2002 - 10:17:48 CST