Re: Managed Standby Database Again

From: bgt0990 <btighe_at_neometrics.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:55:49 -0500

No, nothing in place to delete them, in fact the ones that I manually moved over to do the synch up "recover standby database" are all still there.

I'm doing a V$log_history on the standby database and it shows me the logs being applied but it won't let me query anything but fixed views so I know I'm in the standby DB. The times I have brought the standby up in read only mode show the changes to the tables.

I'm confused

Barry

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Dec 06 2002 - 14:55:49 CST