Re: Exclude one piece of data from an export

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:57:29 -0000

I think he's referring to the possibility of a sysdba doing the export.

AFAIR even with FGAC (fine grained access control ) all tables will be exported in full if you export all.

data is portable with oracle - you need some other way of identifying the unique combo of what makes your setup. There is no (as far as I know) method of uniquely ID Oracle in this fashion.