Re: I really need help on how to export import tables using Enterprise manager only

From: Scott Mattes <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 15:37:30 GMT

You don't say which version of Oracle, but under my Oracle 9.2 I start OEM, open the database, open the schema list, select the user, then click on the menu item Tools, then Database Tools, then Data Management, then Export and the wizard comes up. From there I specify the output file and location and on the next page it asks whether this is a database, user or table export. After selecting User (which was already selected), I find out that I didn't need to do anything before clicking on the menu item Tools.