UTL_FILE in RDB (OpenVMS)

From: Sergio de Pina <member_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 12:23:14 +0000

Hi,

I'm a Oracle developer version +- 7.3, but now I'm try work in RDB 7.1. This DB is installed Alpha Digital running OpenVMS.

In Oracle 7.3, when i want write text-files, i make a pl/sql with UTL_FILE,
but in RDB, i didn't find this package.

Can somebody help me ? I need make a cursor with a inner join and write each
row in a plan text file. If somebody send a sample...

Thanks for all and sorry my english...

Sergio