import problems Solaris 8 and 8.1.7 - urgent

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:58:24 -0000

Thanks gents - blocks it is then !

This means that Tom's original error message where there was insufficient room to create 138254 in the tablespace, and assuming an 8K block size (just for the hell of it) means that it is trying to create an extent of just over 1 GB. As each of his 12 datafiles are set to an Autoextend max size of 1GB, I don't think it will fit.

I'm with Niall on the COMPRESS=Y thing, time to get a shovel and visit the exporter for some therapy !

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator