Re: Silent Patchset Install ?

From: MK <imanoj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2002 10:04:13 -0800

Mr Bakker

I do not your knowledge level. Nor do I care. You must realize that this is a public forum with no ownership from you. You are not obliged to answer the question you do not know nor you have right to suggest anyone for reading manual. You can be silent as other millions of people are.

Be positive. Attitude is the bigger quality than knowledge.