Re: Number Width Issue when importing Oracle Data into ms Access

From: Ronnie Yours <ronnie_yours_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:14:24 -0500

Hi Sybrand,

I have made the entry "set numwidth 15" in the glogin.sql file and importing the data directly into access from oracle using the odbc link but still the data is getting imported in the format 6.080540005E+11.....

After making the change in the glogin.sql file I see the data correctly from the sqlplus but MS Access import is still not working the way I want it to and that is the data format should be 608054000500.

is there any odbc setting which needs to be tweaked here??????

Please suggest.

Thanks