import problems Solaris 8 and 8.1.7 - urgent

From: Tom <tomNOSPAM_at_teameazyriders.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 13:27:58 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to import a databaseas in an earlier post. I noticed one of the tables was empty when it imported overnight.

I have tried to imp this table by itself and its pretty big and takes anout 2 hours. About 3 quarters of the way through it fails and rolls back, hence no rows, with the following error.

IMP-00058: ORACLE error 1691 encountered ORA-01691: unable to extend lob segment XXXXXX.SYS_LOB0000003331C00002$$ by 138254 in tablespace XXXXXXX

IMP-00028: partial import of previous table rolled back: 1628 rows rolled back

BUT there is tons of room in that tablespace - it spans 12 datafiles that are set yo be autoextend to a max size of a gig each.

the listing of the datafiles is as follows....

bash-2.03$ du -sk *

235656  blob01_SOL.dbf
358592  blob02_SOL.dbf
512272  blob03_SOL.dbf
758152  blob04_SOL.dbf
768392  blob05_SOL.dbf
30752   blob06_SOL.dbf
30752   blob07_SOL.dbf
51248   blob08_SOL.dbf
71736   blob09_SOL.dbf
112712  blob10_SOL.dbf
163936  blob11_SOL.dbf
245896  blob12_SOL.dbf

any help appreciated

thanks

Tom Received on Wed Dec 04 2002 - 07:27:58 CST