Re: import constraints and indexes only

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:11:33 -0500

A less than perfect way to compare indexes and constraints would be to compare the user_indexes and user constraints tables of the two schemas.
A better way would be to get hold of a schema compare utility (There one by Quest that I know of ... schema manager) .... to see if the
two schemas are same structurally.

Anurag