Oracle ADO connection

From: Beaux <bo_young_at_stuller.com>
Date: 3 Dec 2002 11:14:16 -0800

I posted this a month or so ago and never got a real answer. Thanks for any response.
I am trying to connect to Oracle using ADO and the provider is giving me an error. I thought I had everything downloaded and installed. I connect with Toad fine. I get the error &#8216;Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed&#8217;. This is an example of how I am trying to connect. I get the error at .Open. The Me.Fg stuff is a Flex Grid. Where can I find the correct version of Oracle provider and install it?

Dim Ora_Conn As ADODB.Connection

    Dim Ora_Rs As ADODB.Recordset

    Set Ora_Conn = New ADODB.Connection
    Set Ora_Rs = New ADODB.Recordset

    With Ora_Conn

.ConnectionString =

"Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle.1;Password=apps;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=apps;Data Source=crp1"

.Open

    End With

    Ora_Rs.Open "Select Name From qp_Price_Formulas Order by Name", Ora_Conn, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic

    Set Me.Fg.DataSource = Ora_Rs

My Oracle version.
RDBMS : 8.1.7.2.0
Oracle Applications : 11.5.3 Received on Tue Dec 03 2002 - 13:14:16 CST