Re: Gather stale does not recognize partitioned tables

From: Karsten Schmidt <groups_at_karsten-schmidt.com>
Date: 3 Dec 2002 03:39:31 -0800

Hi,
 I ran into the same issue.
 there are some known bugs regarding this.

 The workaround for me was to run the analyze several times (i.e. first time  analyzes the first partition, second time second partition etc...)

 I believe, there is a patch, but you need to check with oracle support to  confirm that you are running into the same issue anyway.

Karsten