DBMS_UTILITY.GET_TIME

From: JK <jim.katsos_at_oz.quest.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:02:30 +1100

If I run DBMS_UTILITY.GET_TIME I get the number of 100th's of a second from some arbitrary epoch.

My question is can I get the approx time given a value returned by GET_TIME. i.e the reverse of get time.

Can I get the date time of the epoch ?

How does the value of DBMS_UTILITY.GET_TIME differ from select * from V$timer.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

JK Received on Mon Dec 02 2002 - 23:02:30 CST