Can can I solve this?

From: JESS1972 <UNBUENAMIGO1_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: 2 Dec 2002 12:15:44 -0800

I have set up oracle 9i (I downloaded from oracle website) on a windows 2000 server. This Windows 2000 server also has set up a repository database

I cannot start Enterprise Management even though I can start the other services, and these are the error events a I get:

ORA-12638: Credential retrieval failed
Cause: The authentication service failed to retrieve the credentials of a user.
Action: Enable tracing to determine the exact error.

ORA-12500: TNS:listener failed to start a dedicated server process Cause: The process of starting up a dedicated server process failed. The executable could not be found or the environment may be set up incorrectly.

Action: Turn on tracing at the ADMIN level and reexecute the operation. Verify that the ORACLE Server executable is present and has execute permissions enabled. Ensure that the ORACLE environment is specified correctly in LISTENER.ORA. The Oracle Protocol Adapter that is being called may not be installed on the local hard drive. Please check that the correct Protocol Adapter are successfully linked. If error persists, contact Worldwide Customer Support.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks Received on Mon Dec 02 2002 - 14:15:44 CST