Re: Traffic capture : USER=oracle

From: Fleury Marcel <marcel.fleury_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 30 Nov 2002 10:49:08 -0800

Daniel Morgan wrote :
>Not at all. My suspicion is that the Oracle server was installed
using a >server account with the name Oracle just as recommended in the documentation.

  1. The user I used for the installation was not "oracle"
  2. The user in (USER=oracle) is not the OS user used for the Oracle installation.
  3. The user in (USER=oracle) is the OS user of the client machine

On the client machine I'm logged as "user1" and as I wrote in my last message, I don't understand why the string is (USER=oracle) and not (USER=user1).
(no OS user with name "oracle" on the client machine).

Thank's Received on Sat Nov 30 2002 - 12:49:08 CST