a little problem to login to Oracle Management Server

From: JESS1972 <UNBUENAMIGO1_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: 29 Nov 2002 15:28:51 -0800

Hey guys!. I am new to oracle and I have a very simple question

I have just setup oracle 9i on a windows 2000 server computer. During the setup a database was created. I have also setup a repository database on the same computer. The thing is that, in order to import data, I need to login to the oracle management server. HOwerver, I cannot do it.

I type the following password/user provided by oracle:

sysman
oem_temp

and it does not work. Apparently, Oracle cannot log on and tells me to verify tha database name and the password.

Can anybody tell me?

Thanks Received on Fri Nov 29 2002 - 17:28:51 CST