How to disconnect port 80

From: Tony <twincityfang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Nov 2002 11:04:15 -0800

I had problem running oracle 8i and after removing all the code related with oracle software. My Oracle HTTP server is still using port 80. I just can not figure out why it is still there. I checked the following places:
- OraHome directory is deleted

Can someone help me out ? Received on Fri Nov 29 2002 - 13:04:15 CST