Re: Oracle 9i Price Please

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 18:35:40 GMT

Rodry wrote:

> I don't think in number of users... my problem is the Database size. It
> increases in 500 Mb/Year and 700.000 rows in some tables. For this example
> what is the best, Oracle or SQL Server???
>
> ---

It is impossible to get the answer you want here. First because we are not in Spain and second, even if we were, Oracle licensing is not just price $X for product Y. You need to contact Oracle and go over your requirements with respect to number of CPUs, number of connections, number of connected users, etc.

Your question is just not appropriate for a usenet group.

But while waiting for that sales rep ... go to http://store.oracle.com.

Dan Morgan Received on Fri Nov 29 2002 - 12:35:40 CST