Re: Loadjava from a client

From: Tim Cross <tcross_at_pobox.une.edu.au>
Date: 28 Nov 2002 09:54:13 +1100

"Simon Harvey" <ReplyToGroup_at_thanks.com> writes:

> Hi again,
>
> Maybe I'm being a bit silly here because Im actually not 100% sure that the
> source should print out to the screen. But thats what I was expecting. If I
> run it in sql++, what should it do? All im getting it PL/SQL procedure
> completed successfully!
>
> Doesnt seem to successfull at the moment!: (

Try issuing the following in sqlplus before running your java stored proc

exec dbms_java.set_output(1000000);

This is sort of the java equivalent to the set serveroutput command for plsql output. Without this line, System.out is sent to the session log file I think.

Tim Received on Wed Nov 27 2002 - 16:54:13 CST