tkprof question

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:43:15 -0000

Hi Richard,

>> Ta muchly.

Welcome.

>> I do remember reading a thread semi-recently regarding this.
Could well have been one I started - about a month or two ago. I was wondering if anyone had heard of any reasons why T_S would shag a database. Jonathan had - as ever :o)

>> It all sounds rather yucky poo.

Yucky Poo is the big steaming pile of 'stuff' that our neighbour's cat left on my doorstep this morning. God only knows what creatures of the night it had been eating, but it was very ill indeed - and I nearly stood in it. It took two shovel fulls to get rid ! Damned things should be locked up. (I always wanted a job in Oz shooting ferals !)

>> And they saying that "touching wood" is superstitious nonsense ;)
Probably because it is :o)

Cheers,
Norman

Norman Dunbar