Re: ORA-2131 - what does it mean ?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:47:58 +1100

What does the error *text* state?

(it's possible to look up any error number on the Oracle website, but the number of people who post here thinking that the regulars know all Oracle error numbers and their associated messages backwards means I'd be forever doing so if I gave in. My students can't have mobile phones on in the classroom... and I don't give answers without complete error texts. Just two simple rules of life, really).

No doubt someone else will be more obliging.

But as a general rule of thumb: oracle version (which you got), platform (which you didn't) and complete error text (ditto). Then help comes thick and fast.

Regards