Re: ORACLE EXPORT TO EXCEL, DBASE???

From: RALPHNOBLE <ralphnoble_at_aol.com>
Date: 27 Nov 2002 02:46:16 GMT

Thanks ... the Oracle database is of property records ... there's seven tables in the database ... we simply need the data exported into a format we can import into Microsoft Access, FoxPro or Excel. We're talking about 12K records per table. I know in SQL Server it's a simple DTS export to the ODBC application of my choosing. Is it that more difficult in Oracle just to get the data in the tables exported to fixed-width or delimited flat text files, or Excel, dBase or Access or something????

Thanks,

Ralph Received on Tue Nov 26 2002 - 20:46:16 CST