Re: Generic ODBC

From: Kent Brockman <Brockman_at_channelsix.news>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:35:20 +0100

Please ignore this thread.

I like my email application, but it has one strange quirck: when I re-edit a message already in the outbox it insist in changing some headers. In this case a private message ended up in a newsgroup.

My appologies,
Eddy Walet

--

This mail-address is not valid. It is used to prevent my own address from being harvested by a bot. If you want to contact me you can use: brockman-AT-xs4all-DOT-nl Sorry for any inconvenience this may give. Kent Brockman is not my real name.