SQL optimisation

From: Monty <mmontreaux_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2002 13:13:05 -0800

Excuse me all but I am writing/optimising considerable amounts of SQL written for Oracle 7 to be deployed on an Oracle 9 database. Some of the queries are very complex and verbose, > 900-100 characters.

Might I ask the opinions of the forum as to what applications are there out there that could be used to analyse existing queries and propose alternate and more efficient constructs.

Thank you
Monty. Received on Tue Nov 26 2002 - 15:13:05 CST