Re: 9.02 Application server install

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:51:53 +1100

I take it you mean Release 2 of the Application Server?

Do an infrastructure install and you get a completely new database.

And no, it is not possible to use a pre-existing database for an infrastructure (repository) install. The repository database MUST be 9.0.1, and has to have certain other attributes about it which the infrastructure install gets right and the installer doesn't trust you to have gotten right.

Regards