Feedback on please

From: Angie <angie_kong_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 05:48:30 GMT

I was at Oracle World over a week back and got a free cup of coffee with the following URL http://www.microsoft.com/sql/getmore which is mostly uninteresting marketing stuff. One thing that did catch my eye was the paper on RAC http://www.microsoft.com/sql/evaluation/compare/oracle-rac.asp.

Would appreciate your thoughts on this so that we may decide if we need to alter our 2003 plans. I know it's hard but please keep to the facts and save the slams for another day (yes, we all enjoy them but please, not today, thanks). We use several databases apart from Oracle and biased opinions doesn't help us at all. Really appreciate your time on this.

Thanks.

--AK Received on Mon Nov 25 2002 - 23:48:30 CST