Re: My Ora is so slooooow...

From: sean <sean_at_kistem.po.my>
Date: 25 Nov 2002 18:39:29 -0800

Thank you for your inputs...

Besides the three DATA datafiles I have mentioned, yes, there were 3 other files ie, IND, TMP and SYS datafiles. And because the data retrieval was intermittently slow on the client side, so I just give a try by increase the size of the DATA datafiles. From a total of 600MB to 1.2GB.

All these datafiles sit on ONE "Volume Set" (ie, one hard drive across 2 HDD). Is it ok to delete all the ARC files from the RdoLog folder ?

How get the "explain plan" ? What is the "last rebuilt" means ? How to get the report.txt from utlbstat and utlestat ?

--
Regards,
Sean_at_Denote