Re: Oracle Licences

From: Monica Wright <Donsolaris_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:49:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Daniel, I was told that the Standard edition of Oarcle would hack 30 users, running 9ias 9ir2 and the collaboration pack, which i would have thought for a duel xeon system with 2gb ram would have been more than happy. Im licencing by user because athought the server will be doing allot, running a web interface, running email, running a case management system and indexing documents theres only 30 users max, so i dont think i need EE at all.

Yr thoughts?

Yes she was a Oracle employee, wish i could remember her damn name