SQL newbie

From: Miss. Michelle Heigardt <michelleheigardt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Nov 2002 09:26:38 -0800

Hallo, I have the following SQL for creating a table. If you can help me sort out what is wrong I would helpfull.

create sequence testsequence;
create table testtable(a number primary key, b number testsequence.nextval);

insert into testtable values (1034);
insert into testtable values (1045);
insert into testtable values (32);

The error that Oracle says is:

create table testtable(a number primary key, b number testsequence.nextval)

                      *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00922: missing or invalid option Received on Sun Nov 24 2002 - 11:26:38 CST