Re: Enterprise-wide development environments?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:43:47 -0500

Developers are individuals. My experience is that some of them (maybe 10-20%) benefit greatly from having a small database under their control, while others have no interest in that. You don't necessarily have to treat them all the same. The ones who are interested will probably seek you out once they discover they can have their own small playground.

Van