Multi-Master Replication.

From: chan01 <chandra_2000_us_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Nov 2002 13:07:24 -0800

Hi guys,
I need you openions on this application design.

i got 2 database on 2 different sun servers, i am using these two hosts/db to server one application. now i am planning to put 3rd server/host to server the reports for the same application. what i am thinking is to replicate the db objects from the 2 hosts(a,&b) on to host (c). so that i can use the host C as my report server as well as my replica for my hosts a & b.

Here is my hardware conf. and db.

Host a: Sun E3500, Oracle 8.1.6
Host b: Sun F3800, Oracle 8.1.6
Host c: Sun F4800, Oracle 8.1.6

Through some stones on this case.

Thanks. Received on Sat Nov 23 2002 - 15:07:24 CST