Re: What use is OCP? they did it again!

From: Paul Brewer <paul_at_paul.brewers.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:27:29 -0000

"Richard Foote" <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com> wrote in message news:2npD9.81747$g9.230707_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com...

>Dad are you sleeping ? (Lifting of the closest eyelid) ...
>Dad, I heard a noise, can I cuddle up ... "
>
>End of peaceful night's sleep ...

Richard,

Kids..

Been there, done that. Love them to bits and ready to defend them with my life. I take my eldest daughter (aged 11) to school every day in London on the back of my motor cycle. Careful? You bet. After that, a production database is important, but it puts safety priorities into perspective.

Cheers,
Paul Received on Fri Nov 22 2002 - 17:27:29 CST