Multi-master replication in 9i - updates aren't automatically propagating--HELP!

From: Jamie <jamie.tinker_at_transcore.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2002 07:21:27 -0800

I am attempting to set up a replicated environment in Oracle 9i. I have all the replication set up properly (I think), yet when I make an update to a replicated table, the update doesn't automatically propagate. I can see the transaction in the replication administration deferred queue, and if I manually push the transaction it works, but it doesn't automatically send the transaction across. I have a schedule set up to push every 5 seconds (sysdate + 5/(60*60*24) ). I don't know what is going on. Why won't it use the schedule to push the transactions? Has anyone ran into this problem??

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Jamie Tinker Received on Fri Nov 22 2002 - 09:21:27 CST