SQLPlus session question

From: Tim C <NOTCornwell_at_NOTcs.NOTcornell.NOTedu>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:10:49 -0500

Hello all,

I have a number of procedure sets that must be executed sequentially. For example:
I have ProcA1, ProcA2, ProcA3, ProcA4... When I run these separately within a SQLPlus session, like this:

exec ProcA1;

They will each complete in a reasonable amount of time (10 to 15 minutes) - which is just what I expect.
HOWEVER:
If I run them this way:

exec ProcA1;
exec ProcA2;
exec ProcA3;

They will take FAR longer, and sometimes will not complete for hours.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Tim

Oracle 9.2.0.1.0
Red Hat Advanced Server 2.? Received on Fri Nov 22 2002 - 09:10:49 CST