updates.oracle.com european mirrors?

From: Mike Jackson <jacksonm_at_isorauta.ntc.nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:43:17 GMT

Hi,
  Is anyone aware of european mirrors for ftp://updates.oracle.com ? This server is painfully slow, and downloads often time out. I can resume broken downloads, but still, there has to be a better solution for european customers who have support.

Please reply to the group and to me personally.

Kind Regards,
Mike Jackson Received on Thu Nov 21 2002 - 05:43:17 CST