Queries give impossible results

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:51:39 -0000

Hi Howard,

I thought you'd like that one !!!

How I came up with it was quite simple. Many years ago, I was sent a URL to another website featuring an on-line stylopohone and I was going to post that on, however, I tested it first and found that it no longer exists. So I did a quick Google for "online stylophone' and got quite a few hits.

You'd be surprised how many on-line whachamacallits there are out there :o)

Now, why can't I learn to 'circular breathe' so I can play my damned didgeridoo without passing out :o)

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator