Oracle Roles/Privileges Report

From: Trent <trent_vinyl_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Nov 2002 15:35:59 -0800

I'm currently working in a messy environment. They have ~250 users and ~300 roles defined. There is no documentation whatsoever. I'd like to know if there is a tool out there that will diagram hierarchically the role relationships (or if someone can supply me with a script). I'm not really too sure how to do this manually outside of doing it step by step (i.e. find a base role (one that isn't granted to other roles) and continue working up).

Once I have this done, I then have to look at the object priv's on each role and look for duplication.

Any help would be appreciated. Received on Wed Nov 20 2002 - 17:35:59 CST