Good book on Datawarehousing

From: Ralph <rlro99_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Nov 2002 09:08:23 -0800

Hi All

I am getting the impression that I am going to be asked to construct an industrial strength data warehouse as our NT/SAS solution is on its knees. A quick search on amazon has thrown up umpteen hits.

Can anybody recommend me a good book on this subject. Ideally it would contain info relevant to 9i.

Thanks

Ralph Received on Wed Nov 20 2002 - 11:08:23 CST