Bye Oracle.

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 20 Nov 2002 07:15:06 -0800

Our company is trying to phase out Oracle in favor of SQL Server due to licensing costs for our data warehouse.

I dont want to cause a huge thread, but is there a link somewhere that explains the disadvantages to this? I dont know anything about SQL Server. I know there have been threads as to "Oracle vs. SQL Server" but it doesnt answer my question directly. I want to stick with Oracle.

Thanks. Received on Wed Nov 20 2002 - 09:15:06 CST